United Healthcare Insurance Coverage for Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment
Does United Healthcare Cover Drug or Alcohol Rehab?
UnitedHealth Group Insurance typically does cover drug and alcohol rehab and other substance abuse treatment programs. However, UnitedHealth Group insurance coverage can vary in range and breadth depending on a member’s specific coverage plan, their location, and their chosen provider. Call the number on your insurance card to verify your coverage and find approved United Healthcare rehabs near you.
How to Check United Healthcare Substance Abuse Coverage
As mentioned, there are multiple rehab centers that accept United Healthcare insurance across the United States. In fact, United Healthcare substance abuse benefits are generally recognized and authorized at most of American Addiction Center (AAC) facilities. We offer treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring health issues in states across the country. To learn more about AAC’s United Healthcare inpatient rehab coverage options or other forms of addiction treatment, give us a call at Or you can verify your insurance by filling out the form below.
What to Expect
Reasons you should contact us or fill in our form:
- Confidentiality: Whether you decide to call us or fill in our insurance verification form, your information is protected by HIPAA.
- Ease of Use: Let us remove the confusion and difficulty of verifying your insurance coverage. We have years of experience in the addiction space and contracts with many of the big name insurance providers. By providing your name, contact information, and insurance provider, we can communicate directly with your insurance provider to find out if you are in-network with our facilities, the length of stay covered, and more without the hassle of having you contact them directly.
After you fill in our form, one of our compassionate admissions navigators will be in touch to verify your information, answer any questions, and help you develop a treatment plan.
About United Healthcare Group Insurance
UnitedHealth Group (also known as UHC) is comprised of 2 companies – UnitedHealthcare and Optum – and offers healthcare plans in all 50 states and 130 countries.1 UnitedHealthcare provides healthcare insurance for over 28 million Americans. Since 1974 UnitedHealth Group has grown and evolved with the changes in healthcare and technology.
UnitedHealthcare provides healthcare coverage and benefits services. Optum offers information and technology-enabled health services.
Find United Healthcare Substance Abuse Programs
- UnitedHealth Group. Who We Are.
- UnitedHealth Group. Group benefit plans.
- UnitedHealth Group. UnitedHealthcare Choice.
- UnitedHealth Group. UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus.
- UnitedHealth Group. UnitedHealthcare Options – PPO.
- Optum. Optum Care in Nevada.
- Optum. Optum in Massachusetts.
- United Healthcare. Retiree health care products and services.
- United Healthcare. Federal employees.
- Optum. Learn how Medicare Advantage plans help after discharge.
- Optum. VA Community Care Network.